Day 1, Guerrilla Gardening and more...
Every day I'll do something to improve Rotterdam, to make Rotterdam greener and the people more positive, connected and happier. These are the ideas and suggestions we gathered until now to make that happen...
- Guarilla Gardening
- Free assistence, have a sign with 'Can I help you?' at the station and help people with anything they need. Carrying bags, directions, etc...
- Leave positive messages everywhere, this can be done with chalk on the street, letter in the mailbox, on mirrors, etc..
- Give free dance classes outside on a square.
- Free Hugs
- Pick up trash, alone or organize a trash event so people will join cleaning up the street/park
- Run around in a funny costume to make people laugh, for instance in a bunny costume on Easter
- Public dinner in the city. The idea is to put a table in the city, with two plates and people can join me for dinner.
- Free listening
- Help the elderly for one day
- Blow bubbles
- Decorate the city, city knitting, hang swings.
- Combine a couple of the ebove ideas and do them all together during Queensday (Dutch national holiday event)
- Play cupido, spread love in the city
- Switch bike lights off when somebody forgot
- Try to change the city slogan from 'Stronger through battle' to 'Stronger through effort'
- Public meditation/picnic for World Port, World City, World Peace
- Get to know you neighbours and organize a dinner with them
- Have a third eye, which means to stay aware of the surroundings and respond when you see something or somebody could use help or improvement.
- NEW: Welcome in Rotterdam, suprise people entering Rotterdam with cheers, confetti, etc....
- NEW: Create a game that people can play on the street or park
If you have any other suggestions or want to join, let me know!